PROFESSOR MUFTI MUNIB UR REHMAN (CHAIRMAN)
Professor Rehman is a well known and renowned person in the field of Islamic Fiiqah and Shari'ah all over the world. He has vast experience in teaching of various subjects on Islam and giving Fatwa for thirty years. He has also written books on Islamic Ideology and concepts. Currently he holds the following positions at national level :
- Principal, Darul- Uloom Naeemia, Karachi.
- Chairman, Central Royat e Hilal Committee, Pakistan.
- President, Tanzeem ul Madaris, Pakistan.
- Professor, Jinnah university for Women, Karachi.
- Ex. Director of Islamic Studies.
- Member Federal Government Urdu University.
- Member Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi.
He has also written books on the following :
- Tahfeem ul Masail (3 Volumes)
- Qanoon e Shariat (for LLB course)
- Usool e Fiqah Islam (for LLB course)
- Tahfat un Nisa
- Islamiat (for Graduation course)
- Islamiat (for Intermediate)
- Regular weekly column for religious Q & A's in Daily Express Karachi